Canada Kitchens Collection
We believe in keeping optional upgrades as a standard
Starting with soft close hinges and glides
5/8” thick AA grade plywood boxes
Solid birch doors and face frames
We believe in selecting the finest raw materials, ensuring consistent quality and uniformity of appearance.
At Canada Kitchens, when it comes to our cabinet finishes, we pride ourselves by using the best technology and workmanship to ensure good quality cabinetry. Our finishes consist of stained and painted options in various colors and styles.
RTA (ready to assemble) Cabinets
– Solid birch wood with 5/8″ Dovetail Plywood Construction (No Particleboard)
– Doors: Solid Wood, 5-Piece, Mitred, Recessed Panel
– Drawer Fronts: Solid Wood, 5-Piece, Mitred, Recessed Panel
– Drawer Glides: Soft-Close, Full Extension, Undermount Glides
– Hinges: Soft-Close, Fully Concealed, European Style, 6-Way Adjustable Hinges
– Full Overlay Doors and Drawers
– Exposed sides are stained to match
– Drawer boxes are a natural finish
– Matching bathroom vanity cabinets are available
Wood cabinetry requires some TLC. To avoid potential problems, we recommend that you maintain the relative humidity in your home in the range of 40% to 50%. Extreme variations in humidity will cause problems. When changes in humidity are minor, the dimensional response of the wood will be insignificant. The temperature in your home should also be maintained within a range of 60-90° Fahrenheit. Cabinetry should not be too close or directly facing air vents or radiant heat sources.